Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Earthquakes January 2013 – part 3 of 3




"Baby White Tiger" by "anankkml"

 
Earthquakes January 2013 – part 3 of 3 


In addition to my last 2 (current for January posts below), this post I created to round out my feelings for January 2013. This post was completed at 3pm, Melbourne, Australia time on the 16th January 2013.



The photo above, is just for the “Awwww” factor. I couldn’t resist this beautiful little guy, and feel that with all of the not so pleasant things happening in the world, seeing his gorgeous face would put more smiles on faces and warm hearts.

** Thousands of dead fish wash up on coast of South Carolina" 
I made mention of my feelings regarding an 'event' such as this happening in my first January 2013  post (1 of 3). Though this is not a 'new' kind of wildlife beaching/die-off, it is still an important 'event' for the community to investigate the cause of such. 

Just a small note regarding tremors in England. For some time now I have been stuck on cities/counties with multiple "L's" in their names. On 18th January an M2.9 occurred in  Loughborough, Leics. In a previous post I had been mentioning London to Leeds and the English Channel as possibilities. The Channel came up fairly recently too. The UK, generally, has been experiencing some tremors, which haven't come up on the Global Incident map.


AUSTRALIA

Australia has experienced its share of tremors so far. Obviously not of the larger magnitude of some other countries, but in relation to ‘interesting’ movements, we have had some come up which I felt they would.

GeoscienceAustralia lists the last 30 days of tremors in Australia.

The SE region of Oz, namely Victoria (and including its neighbours – South Australia and New South Wales) is resonating to me of potentially more movements. My particular and persistent focus of feeling is Bass Strait, between Victoria and Tasmania. On either side is The Great Australian Bight (below SA) and the Tasman Sea (SE of Oz – between it and New Zealand). The G.A. Bight may experience a tremor (M3+?). Macquarie Island region maybe? too. 



An article published in the Cowra Guardian newspaper, discusses the recent earthquake in Frogmore NSW. Director at the Australian Seismological Centre in Canberra Kevin McCue, feels that the tremors may be a ‘sign’ of potential larger quakes to come. I tend to share Mr. McCue’s feelings about this. And I also feel that such larger tremors may be visited upon SE Victoria, near the Tasmanian coast again, near ESE NSW (including regions surrounding Canberra), near Mt Gambier and NE of South Australia, SW and central/west coast of Western Australia. Central and/or east of the Northern Territory may also experience another tremor. Regarding Queensland, if anything (tremor) is to occur, I feel it may be near Brisbane and/or NE of the QLD coast (from the Great Barrier Reef to the top end coast line – maybe slightly out at sea in the Coral Sea).



I still have a bit of a feeling for the northern coast of the Northern Territory. This may mean a tremor of its own off/near the coast or the reverberations felt from earthquakes being experienced by Indonesia.



Now, I don’t feel that all of these tremors will be occurring in the month of January, but may occur throughout 2013. Of the ones I have mentioned above, I feel that Victoria/Tasmania, News South Wales, South Australia and Western Australian coast may have the greater potential of experiencing tremors ranging from maybe M3 to M5 – but not all. My strongest feeling is for Victoria/Tasmania, and maybe the west coast of WA. But time will tell if this actually occurs.



I get a ‘feeling’ that an Australian coastal region may be affected by a sea water level/wave disturbance. This could mean a mild reaction from a quake/tremor (not necessarily in direct relation to the Australian mainland/coast and/or Tasmania). King tides, maybe combined with a high tide may also be what this feeling means. A very low tide may be observed in a region.
On the 23rd of January, our weather bureau issued a top priority warning for severe weather conditions related to an ex-tropical cyclone. Within the warning, they advised communities in the northern Queensland region of "abnormally high tides". Adding to this problem is one recording, thus far, of rainfall in one region of approximately 360mm and counting. This large weather system is continuing to have an effect on Qld as I type.



The quakes involving the Indian Ocean are a bit of a concern. I feel that this movement may reverberate north and east particularly. Will be a region I will be keeping a watch on.



WORLD (in addition to the previous January posts)



AMERICA

Continuing ‘rumbles’ for the west coast. Washington, west Oregon, Nevada and Philadelphia are ‘new’ regions sticking with me currently for maybe M3+(+?)’s – mild feeling though.



MIDDLE EAST THROUGH TO EUROPE

Still getting a ‘feeling’ of volcanic ‘pressures’ running through this region from east to west. Splintering up to Poland and down to Spain. France and Germany are included in this ‘fanning- out’ from the imaginary east-to-west ‘line’ running ‘through’ the Mediterranean (Aegean, Mediterranean Seas) from the Middle Eastern countries (e.g. from the regions/countries surrounding the Caspian Sea).   



AFRICA

The north west coast, Tanzania and Ethiopia are sticking with me a little for M3+(+?) movement.
Northern Algeria has come up with an M4.6 on 17th January. I noted my feeling for this potential occurrence in part 1 of 3 of my January 2013 posts. **The location of this quake has been changed to being just over the border into Tunisia. 
**Northern Algeria has come up with an M3.8 not long after the one mentioned above.



CANADA

South/east Canada and the Gulf of St. Lawrence is ticking with me a bit.





I will add any ‘new’ feelings for January (and 2013 generally) as they may arise for me.  

Peace to all.    


No comments:

Post a Comment