Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Earthquake Clouds or.....?



Just a note here (posted on 24th January), this and the last 3 posts refer to my feelings for January 2013. This post ("Earthquake Clouds or....?") is my 4th post for January.
In my first post for January, I mention my feelings for an M3+(+?) to occur in the Utah region. On the 24th Jan., an M4.4 (shallow) occurred on the Colorado/Utah border.  Hope all is well there.


There are many people around the world, including respected scientists, who believe that certain cloud formations can be fore-warnings of impending earthquakes or tremors. There are also many who do not believe in such.

In the last couple of days, I photographed some of these wonderful and curious formations. I have been a bit of a cloud 'watcher' since I was a small child and I have seen a number of these formations in my many years.
The first photo above, was taken when facing SSW (south/south/west) from where I stood on a hill. It looked like it was 'growing' or emanating from the ground. Remember, I am in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne, near the Dandenong Ranges (mountains). We have a pretty good view of all the weather systems coming from 'all' directions.
Here are a few more;



The above three photos were taken, looking towards the south east of Melbourne, over and beyond the Dandenong Ranges.
The ribbing in the clouds was very distinct (I have more photos which shows this) and I notice that some of the gaps appeared gradually before my eyes. I found this fascinating.
Whilst spending some 'lazy' time photographing these formations, I noticed one 'spot' which subtly glowed with what I describe as a horizontal rainbow.
Now, I am not specifically stating that these are precursors to a tremor/earthquake in Melbourne's east, but I will just say I have observed these interesting 'things' and have recorded my observations here - so if any tremor/quake does occur here soon, maybe, just maybe what I have observed may be correlated with such an event???? Who knows...I will wait and see. 
No sooner had I written and posted this post, an M3.3 occurred in the Tasman Sea, east of Bass Strait and south east of Victoria, at an apparent depth of 0 (zero) kilometers.
 
I feel there are various 'messages' emitted from our environment, generally speaking, which can be signals of how our earth is fairing or providing signs of imbalances, stress and so on.
If one allows themselves to 'tune in' (intuition) to the environment, you can be be inclined to an almost immediate awareness of shifts in energies as maybe potential warning signs of 'events'/happenings, from miniscule in size through to a more substantial event, witnessed by many.

Here are some links to websites/articles/blogs which discuss scientists and others perspectives regarding the presence of what some describe as 'earthquake clouds';


I believe in keeping an open mind, listening to my intuition, observing nature, learning from others, thinking outside-the-box and that there are always 'new' science (all genres) discoveries and understandings, and even enlightenment regarding many of life's mysteries, just-around-the-corner.  Some of the 'answers' are right in front of us and some just need a couple more pieces to complete the puzzle.

"For some, nature is full of surprises - for some others are not surprised by what nature offers us."  Sentir La Terre 2013.

Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment