Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Monday, November 5, 2012

November 2012

For the month of November, I feel there may be some dates where the earthquake activity could be more substantial. This may be in the number of tremors/quakes and/or size in certain possible areas.
Towards then last week of November and maybe around the 12th, 13th, 14th, there could be some notable activity.

The Queen Charlotte Island region may continue to experience M3++'s. The Gulf of Alaska region may also experience an M3+(+?).
The Ring of Fire has and will continue to be rather active. The plate activity around the Sumatran region, down towards the south of Java; the triangle encompassing Japan/Pacific Island/Indonesia may continue to experience more M4+'s. Other areas which may see further substantial activity are the west coast and just inland of South America (including Central America); The Mediterranean region (Greece, Italy) and surrounding seas; the Middle East (Turkey, Pakistan, Iran/Iraq etc.).
The region of California, North America, down the west coast, off shore and just inland, may particularly continue to rumble with smaller tremors and the odd M3++. The region incorporating Mexicali, the Salton Sea, near Brawley and generally Southern California, will continue to feel rumbles ranging from M1 maybe to a potential M3+(?).
November may see some raised and perhaps a couple of problematic volcanic eruptions, maybe in or around Indonesia, lower eastern Russia (Kamchatka), maybe on the central east of Africa (maybe in the regions surrounding Tanzania), maybe on the north western side of South America and southern part of Central America.
Iceland/Jan Meyen Island regions may still produce some issues of movement for their communities. Maybe a couple of ridges in this region will experience movement of an M3+(?) nature.
Several of the ocean ridges and trenches may activate movement of an M4(+)? nature. The region below Australia, New Zealand and South America - towards the Antarctic, are sticking with mw a little at the moment. The Indian Ocean plate 're-arrangement, may still produce an M4+ or more, with a particular affectation on the areas below Sumatra, Indonesian landmass.
Of my own home country, Australia, I am still getting a persisting feeling surrounding the south east of the continent, particularly Victoria. We've been experiencing sporadic clusters of tremor activity (M1's,2's and 3's). Our last bigger movement, not long ago, was an M5.3. I have a very amateur, home-made seismo type contraption, which picks up on our 'rumble' activity, and it has been slightly 'wobbling' intermittently for some time now. Most 'movements' you wouldn't be able to detect without observing this gadget.
Someone asked me the other day, "How do you come up with your feelings about possible M's and their areas?". Well, I told them that I don't follow star charts/solar charts etc., I leave that to the many who actually study and follow them. I am not a clairvoyant/seer/and so on. I just work off true-blue (Aussie saying) good old fashioned 'feelings' I get when I look at my vintage world map, combining this with my knowledge of where daily EQ activity occurs. Sometimes I just get drawn to certain areas - which can be right or wrong. Sometimes I miss areas (which pop up with activity) altogether. So I don't claim to be following any exact science; I am not a scientist or expert in the area of geology etc..
So, as I always state, the areas and M's I mention on my blog are not to be perceived as predictions or absolute belief of foretold events and so on. They are just feelings of where possible energies may be.  
Anyway, my usual extensive list of many regions is coming very soon. I have been very busy and haven't been able to focus properly on such.

Until I have posted the next list, the last list is the one to be considered for the time being.
Stay safe and peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment