Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

August 9th 2012 - next 48 hours - pt1


In my last posts, I didn’t mention anything about the California regions like I always do. It is one of those regions which currently is constantly rumbling with M2+’s and I didn’t add in my thoughts as to what may occur there in the last 48 hours.
In a previous post, I had mentioned about my feelings of the region between Los Angeles and San Francisco may experience an M3+ offshore and an M4+ occurred just onshore exactly between these regions. Los Angeles may continue to rumble.
Just off the coast of Oregon, an M4.9 has occurred and there are smaller rumbles dotted up the coast, beside the Canadian coast, up to Alaska. After the ‘between’ Los Angeles/San Francisco quake, I had a strong feeling that an M3+ would occur further up the coast after this, but failed to note it in my posts, and felt that there would be further movement up the Canadian/US coast – along the ROF (ring of fire).
I feel that there will be more rumbles along this stretch of coast line. The south west of Oregon state, west of Grants Pass/Roseburg, near the coast line, may experience some further M2+ movement. The north west of Vancouver (off shore) may experience an M2+.

Nevada has continued to rumble with M2’s and M2+’s, and this will sporadically continue. North west of Las Vegas, Nevada, may experience an M2.
Other US regions which I feel may experience an M2/M2+ are Utah; south of Denver, Colorado; Tennessee; Arkansas/Mississippi; and perhaps the east of Virginia.  Faint feeling about Florida.

Lower Mexico; south and/or west of Mexico City; near Nicaragua, Guatemala and Panama may feel some movement of an M3+ nature. Puerto Rico/Dominican Republic may experience an M3+.

Colombia, Peru, Chile, Santiago, Ecuador and over to the South Sandwich Islands may experience more M3+’s.

The South Pacific Islands; Fiji, Solomons, Samoa, Tonga, Kermadec, PNG, Guam may experience M3’s, M3+’s.

New Zealand South Island may be visited by an M3. The North Island, perhaps because of the volcanic activity and possible plate movement may experience an M3+.

The Philippines may see an M3.  Between the Java and Banda Seas there may be an M3.

North of Saudi Arabia; Afghanistan; Iraq/Iran border; western Turkmenistan; Turkey; Poland; Romania; Italy; France; west of Spain; Greece; Syria may feel further M2’s. With a potential M2+ in Poland, Romania, Greece, Mediterranean Sea.

Russia may feel an M3 in the south west, east and Kamchatka Peninsula.  

Alaska will continue to rumble with M2’s, M2+’s and maybe the odd M3+ (one which has occurred (M5.6) as I felt it would.

The Japanese islands may see some more movement around M3+.

As always, I say that I hope I am wrong with my feelings. I have been incorrect with a few recently. I may add more later. 

As I was updating this post (and composing part 2) regarding my feelings about Mexico (west of and south of Mexico City)  this region, off shore, has just experienced an M5 in the Revilla Gigedo Islands. 


No comments:

Post a Comment