Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 7th 2012 - next 48 hours - pt2


So far Australia, particularly the south east and off the coast of NSW has been ‘quiet’. I had felt that there may be a couple of small rumbles there. That feeling hasn’t gone though.

Having finally checked the feeds, China (south) and Indonesia have experienced M4+’s. Halmahera Indonesia has certainly felt some decent rumble in the last 6 hours or so.

Again, the regions from Italy through Greece and through to Turkey will continue to rumble with M2+’s.

Chile region may see an M4+, between Antofagasta and Santiago. Peru may be visited by another M3+, as well as Colombia (which has experienced one I felt may occur).

New Zealand south island may feel another M3 and the North Island may experience more M3+’s. White Island, near the Island of New Zealand has some active volcanic activity. Steam plumes have been observed and the volcanic lake has risen and lowered by meters in the last few days. It is being watched for further activity.

Alaska will continue to rumble with M2’s and M2+’s, with the potential along the Peninsula/Aleutians of another M3+.

Hawaii will also experience the odd M2+ and maybe an M3+.

Canada may experience an M2+ on the border with the US and further inland (cental or SW Yukon).

US states – Missouri, Virginia, Tennessee, Colorado/Utah, Montana may see M1’s or M2+’s.

The Dominican Republic may continue to experience M2+’s.

Panama is sticking with me for some reason – maybe an M2+????

Spain/Canary Islands may experience an M2+

More to add if I get time today. 

Just noticed as I pasted this last entry, that Chile has had an M5.2.

This is in addition to the above - other part of post I wanted to add earlier.
I was going to mention about the Japanese Islands and the Philippines potentially experiencing M3+'s. This would have been moderately easy to anticipate given recent movements.

The Northern Mid-Atlantic Ridge has produced an M4.4 as I thought it would in my previous "48 hours".

Crete, Greece, has just experienced an M4.5. Again, for those who have followed my posts (elsewhere), you will know that for quite a while now, I have had a constant 'sticking' feeling about southern Greece, particularly towards Athens. Let's hope that this beautiful place doesn't experience any more of a moderate to larger magnitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment