Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 7th 2012 - next 48 hours - pt1


As I had felt, the region between the south of the African continent and Antarctica experienced an M4+. As did Japan, some regions in the Middle East and the region exactly between Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Denmark popped up with an M4+, which is just NW of the point of Poland where I had felt it may experience an M3+.

Some of the US inland states I had mentioned have also experienced tremors.

Those of you who have been following my many posts elsewhere to this site, will know how much I have been gabbling on about Tibet/China region. I still have ‘sticking’ feelings about this region. An M4.5 has occurred in the Kashmir-xinjiang border region – western edge of The Tibetan plains (Himalayans) I have been told. I feel that China and this region may experience more movement of the M4+ magnitude in the next 48 hours. I have a feeling for the region towards Mongolia/Kazakhastan and, especially the south of China (lower Tibet/Nepal) and near Myanmar, may experience M3+’s or even an M4+.

Indonesia is still feeling some solid movements from their M4+’s. Western region of Indonesia and perhaps towards Sumatra (western side) may experience M3+’s.

The Middle East, perhaps Afghanistan, Pakistan/India border region; Kyrgystan, Tajikistan; region near Islamabad; west if Turkmenistan (Caspian Sea) may be visited by an M3+.

The Pacific Island region may continue to be visited by M3++’s.

Will continue with the 2nd part of this post shortly. I have only briefly popped in to paste this to this blog, then I’m off again…..haven’t looked at the feeds in the last 9 hours…so will check them when I return ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment