Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16th 2012 - next 48 hours


This note has been added at 12.45am, Friday 17th August (Melbourne time).
My feelings about the Easter Islands region (as I mentioned in my previous post) have been confirmed. South of Easter Island has experienced an M4.9.   

At the time of typing this post (after scrawling through my notes written very late last night), so far New Zealand North Island has been relatively stable, which is good to see. The South Island has experienced a couple of smaller rumbles.
I still feel, unfortunately though, that the North Island, perhaps near central of the island and north east of the North Island may experience an M3+. This could include the Kermadec Islands and further north to Tonga.
The Macquarie Island, south-west of NZ is faintly sticking with me still for an M3+.

Australia – south west Western Australia has experienced two M2+’s in the regions I felt it would. But, Melbourne south-east, south of South Australia and off coast NSW hasn’t occurred as I faintly felt they may. But I still feel there may be some movement popping up in these regions soon.

The ridge east of Ethiopia and south of Yemen, and a couple of the ridges/regions in the Atlantic have produced M4+’s as I felt they may, as did the region near Iceland. The Jan Mayens have been ‘quiet’.

Quite a few other locations have experienced movement as I also felt they may.

A couple of the inland states, which I suspected may be visited by an M2, of the US have been ‘quiet’.

Canada, near Montreal, has experienced the couple of M2’ish’s I felt it would.

Guam has experienced the M4+ I felt it may (mentioned in a previous ’48 hour’ post).

Taiwan (east of China) has been experiencing the odd M4+.

China – The west (maybe near the border of Tajikistan/Kyrgyzstan), north-west (maybe near Urumqi) and south, of Xinjiang; and near the border with Mongolia, may experience M3+’s. Mongolia may pop up with an M3???
Mexico, near El Salvador/Guatemala is quite sticking with me for an M4++.
After pasting/posting this post content, I checked the feeds and noticed that El Salvador has experienced an M4+.
The between Guadalajara and the Revilla Gigedo islands (Mexico) may feel an M3+.
Costa Rica/Panama region may also experience an M3++.
Peru, Ecuador, near Tucuman/Antofagasta (Chile) may feel M3 (+’s?).
Bolivia, near La Paz, may feel an M3+.

The southern tip of the south American continent, through to the region of the Sandwich Islands, may feel an m3+. This is a faint feeling at the moment.

A ridge or trench in the Pacific’s south may show up with an M4.
The Mid Altlantic Ridge has produced 2 M4+'s. I felt that this was going to happen in my previous post.  
The central mid-Atlantic (Friday morning,  17th August - Melbourne time) ridge has produced even more M4+'s quakes. I had a feeling this was going to happen.  This is a considerable amount of movement for the ridge.

Of the Pacific Islands – I feel that The Solomon, Samoa, Tonga, Santa Cruise and maybe Fiji regions may experience M3+’s.

Mariana/Guam may feel an M3+.

The Japanese Islands and the Kurils may experience M3+'s.

Philippines (east); also between Thailand and west of Philippines; Halmahera may experience an M3+.

Indonesia (east or south east) and/or west of Sumatra may experience and M3’ish.

North of India, near border of Pakistan may see some movement – M3+??.

South if the African continent, towards Madagascar and/or the ridge below Africa may see an M3+. Ethiopia/Kenya may feel an m3 (+?).

The south, north-west and east of Iran may continue to feel M3+’s.

Germany, France, through Italy (maybe another M3+), Greece, Turkey (east and west) may continue to rumble with M2+’s. Greece and Italy may feel M3+’s. Turkey may feel an M3+.

Spain and/or the Canary islands may feel an M3 (+?).

Russia – east again, near or on the Kamchatka Peninsula may feel an M3+. I still feel there may be movement in the South Arctic ocean near Russia.

Poland may see an M2+.

Sweden /Finland ‘ish may feel an M2.

The UK may feel an M1+.

Iceland is faintly sticking with me for an M3’ish.

Alaska will, unfortunately, continue to rumble with m1’s, M2’s and the odd M3. There could be a further release of an M3++.  The Aleutian Islands may continue to rumble with M1”s, M2’s and maybe another m3++.

Canada’s Yukon territory is still faintly sticking with me.- south-west and northish. For a possible m2 (+?). The south east of Canada is still sticking with me for an M2+, possibly again towards Montreal/Toronto. British Columbia central or north may feel an M2 (+?).

The US coast, involving the California regions, will continue to rumble, unfortunately, with M2’s, M3’s and the odd M3++.
Off shore California may feel an M3++.
The inland states have been thankfully quieter than I had speculated. But Montana, Utah, Washington, Kansas, Arkansas, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Arizona may feel M2’s or an M2+.

Some of the above may not occur and there may be other movements which may pop up as surprise ones. As I always say, I am not always correct and these posts are only 'feelings', not predictions.



No comments:

Post a Comment