Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

5th August 2012 – next 48 hours – prt1


There has been some sizable EQ activity in the Indonesian regions. Though, my feelings were tending predominantly to the east of such.  My feelings surrounding the Java Sea region and the Banda Sea were realized, as well as the movement surrounding New Zealand and the Pacific Islands north of such, and the Marianas. This I feel (Pacific Islands regions), unfortunately will continue. 

I felt that the Russian region was going to be visited a reasonable rumble around the southern borders somewhere. I was tending towards the Kamchatka region, which did pop up with an M3+, but there were also a couple of M4’s west and south along the borders.

Of the inland US states so far, Nevada, Montana, Oklahoma, Utah, Missouri, Wyoming, Oregon and Washington again have all experienced M1’s – M1+’s.

The California regions will continue to rumble and may again pop up with and M3+ in perhaps the Gulf and offshore between Los Angeles and San Francisco??

The Canary Islands have been fairly quiet, except for the M2+ which popped up yesterday. This may be a sign that further M2’s or M2+’s may occur here. These islands have a volcano which has been on ‘watch’ lately and had been causing some concern as to its activity.

The Sandwich Islands have popped up with some M3+ activity sporadically. This semi irregular movement may continue. This region is very near a northern point of Antarctica which experienced and M4+ recently. Interestingly, the Ross Sea region of another northern edge of Antarctica, also felt an M4+ in the last 48 hours. I feel that we may see some more M4'ish movements in the seas or on the edges of Antarctica in various places. South of Africa for one potential.

Bosnia and Herzegovina have experienced some moderate quakes and rumbles in the last few days. It is possible that this activity, even if on a smaller scale, e.g. M2+’s, may continue.

Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Greece – through to Turkey, will, I feel, continue to see movement of M2+’s. With Spain (west of), Romania, Poland maybe feeling the rumble of some M3+’s. I have a faint feeling the S/W Ukraine may feel an M2+.

Turkey region, Afghanistan/Pakistan northern border, Iran/Iraq/Turkey border, Tajikistan/Kyrgystan border region, S/W China may experience M3+’s??

I feel that Hawaii may continue to experience smaller rumbles, though may be visited by an M3+.

I am still drawn to southern Greece, Guatamala/Mexico, Peru, Bolivia region and lower South America - towards Santiago.  Except for southern Greece, I feel that maybe the latter regions may experience M4+'s.

As always, I hope I am wrong; will be with some and hope that all communities stay safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment